I did, and gave my donation

On 5/25/06, Ted Tagami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You can also go direct to the fundable page:

http://www.fundable.org/groupactions/hdamericanking01/

There are more selections for contribution as well. This is a wonderful application.
Looks like #4 on my list is now socially network enabled!

http://wearethemedia.com/2006/01/23/income-from-vlogging/