First -- I want to say congrats to Amanda. It's very surreal
seeing her on ABCnews.com, sort of like the grownups left
the cameras and lights on and she snuck in and made a show.

I'm also tickled to see links to AAA shows I edited up there (Atrios, Vilsack,
Jarvis).

As for rehashing Rocketboom... the community has spoken and said "No."

I'm very intrigued by all of this and have my own thoughts/insights.
And I do understand why you'd be upset today Andrew.

However I fear any comment I make on that last offer to Amanda
(and whether she quit or was fired) will have some legal significance in the
future.
It'll also reopen the whole can of worms. We have the emails of the final
proposal, and we all know things fell apart at the end.

Anyway, y'all are happier and more successful than ever going your separate
ways. Hopefully that will still be the case after the lawyers battle it out...

love,
chuck

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, andrew michael baron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>