Here's my edited response to all this from 3vilvlog:

"We make money, you make money." Is that in an agreement someplace?
That should be front and center. Everyone wants our content these days,
and everyone wants it for free so they can make money off of it and we
get squat. So skepticism is a natural first response.

Here's a question I don't know the answer to: How does TV Guide work?
Who pays whom? Obviously a TV show or channel would be foolish to not
be included in a tv guide or online program guides. And obviously, in the
case of TV Guide, they make money off of that. In return, they bring an
audience. It's a tradeoff.

Same thing is happening right now in online video. Networks and guides
are popping up. At the outset we'll have a lot of them. Blip is trying to be
that for their own content, same with Revver, same with MySpace. Mefeedia
has always been a guide for vlogging, but I think they're lacking in
resources and interface. (But I still love you!)

I think Network2 can be a good, useful guide to online shows/vlogs/etc
and I personally *want* the stuff I produce to be linked and seen by more
people. And yes, if they make money, I want to make money.

Something that's never really been resolved: By the act of publishing with RSS
aren't we allowing this kind of usage? Aren't we saying, "spread my content"?