hi mike,

I wouldn't call the queen a politician ;-)

however, the conservative party leader, david cameron, has his own
videoblog at webcameron.org.uk if you want to check that out. there's
a couple more (http://5thnovember.blogspot.com/ being the first that
spring to mind, though technically not a "videoblogger" but certainly
political!)

merry christmas

trine

--