it is not that obvious for frenchspeaking people to understand either
but you're right it's great FUN !

Le 14 janv. 07 à 08:16, Irina a écrit :

> hahahahah!
> yes, even tho it's hard for me to understand the canadian accent
> sometimes,
> i did
> get that it is very clever and funny! that ws hilarious
>
> On 1/13/07, Loiez D. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I would like to draw your attention to the site
> > http://www.tetesaclaques.tv/
> > It is in French (Canadian) but one of largest audience in the world
> > (2 million visitors per episode).
> > With a very good technique and very funny when you understand french
> > language.
> >
> > Loiez

> http://geekentertainment.tv

Gabriel Soucheyre

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
IUP Métiers du livre et Editions Numériques
Université Blaise Pascal
CLERMONT-FERRAND
--
VIDEOFORMES vidéo et nouveaux médias dans l'art contemporain
www.videoformes.com

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: