I want to start off by saying that this group is great. The help I've
received in this forum has been phenomenal to my learning process. But
I need to ask for some additional help that goes beyond this forum.

Here's my situation.  I agreed to help someone by showing them a bit
about how I compress my videos on my blog.  Now I totally hacked my
way through this stuff myself...so I don't really know what I'm doing
nor feel comfortable explaining this to someone else because I don't
know the how or why it works.

Is anyone willing to take a paypal payment, where I can send you a few
bucks to sit down with me, on the phone, and help me explain this
whole compression and codec thing?  You set the price.

I've already read a few different books where they attempt to explain
compression...I don't know if the ADD is kickin in or what but I'm
confused myself and trying to explain it to someone seems out of reach.

Thanks,

Tobey