They are supposedly throwing the beta wide open now, so anyone interested
should go sign up at https://www.joost.com/betatest/  If I get any more
invites than the measly two I've had so far, I'll offer them here - I don't
think they're going to be worth much on eBay. <grin>

I've just downloaded the latest version. Still not impressed. In the
but so far I haven't seen any clear indication of this from the official
literature on the product.

I've also just noticed that, in spite of the scary NDA, it is now legal for
me to blog about it, so maybe I'll do that.

--
best regards,
Deirdré Straughan

www.beginningwithi.com (personal)