I repeat: it's just not that exciting for videobloggers. Yeah, I've looked
at it, it's pretty, so what? From all I've been able to find out, they have
NO intention of allowing "just anybody" to upload - to protect against
piracy - they only want to distribute "professional" content. So with Joost
I can watch TV on my PC. Even if I wanted to do that, there are quite a few
ways I could do it already. If this project was being carried out by anyone
but Zennstrom et al, it would not be anywhere near the news it has been. As
always, to they who already have (PR clout), more shall be given...

--
best regards,
Deirdré Straughan

www.beginningwithi.com (personal)