On 2/6/07, sull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Make it easy to move videoblogs, YouTube clips etc. to my TV - then
> we'll be
> > talking.
>
> Maybe, but if I want, I can plug in my puter to a TV and "watch the
> internet". Cannot most people do this if it is so important?
> But most of the -clips- quality is not meant for TVs, so I dont really
> bother doing that.
> Besides, a 17inch laptop screen or 20inch desktop monitor is fine by me ;)

As long as it's only you and your butt isn't tired from already sitting in
an office chair in front of a computer all day, fine. But if I want to watch
with my family, huddling three of us around the monitor really isn't a great
option (though we have done it in desperate circumstances).

I have tried hooking my laptop to a TV. Never could get it to work. Maybe
that's me, maybe it's Windows, I dunno. But I'm not entirely stupid, and if
I can't do it, I suspect it's not going to be easy for a lot of people.

--
best regards,
Deirdré Straughan

www.beginningwithi.com (personal)