Here is a Festival looking for short films/videos:

The Second Annual TucsonFilm.com ShortFest
Saturday, April 14, 2007
at The Gallagher Theater
in the University of Arizona Student Union

The SUBMISSION PROCESS FOR THE 2007 TucsonFilm.com ShortFest
is now OPEN! Remember, there is NO SUBMISSION FEE for Arizona filmmakers or for
films
made in Arizona!

The submission fees for out-of-Arizona films are:

EARLY DEADLINE (POSTMARKED by February 23, 2007) $10
REGULAR DEADLINE (POSTMARKED by March 10, 2007) $15
FINAL DEADLINE (POSTMARKED by March 24, 2007) $20

THE FINAL POSTMARK DEADLINE FOR ALL FILMS IS MARCH 24, 2007
All filmmakers will be notified of their film's status by April 7, 2007

NEW 2007 PARTNERS ANNOUNCED:
We are delighted to announce that presenting sponsors for the 2007
TucsonFilm.com
ShortFest include The Hanson Film Institute and The Arizona Daily Star, and
supporting
sponsors include AVID Technology, Inc. and The Tucson Film Office.

2007 KEYNOTE SPEAKER:
We are also delighted to announce that the keynote speaker and guest for the
2007
TucsonFilm.com ShortFest will be renowned Star Trek writer/producer
ANDRE BORMANIS.

2007 PRIZES:
We are still accumulating filmmaker prizes, but we can confirm that one main
prize will be
a new AVID XPRESS PRO editing software package. Thank you AVID! Other prizes
include
hundreds of dollars in CASH AWARDS, sponsored by the Tucson Film Office, and
16mm &
Super-8 film donated by KODAK.

2007 JUDGES & STAFF:
Film judges for the 2007 ShortFest will include Star Trek producer Andre
Bormanis,
Hanson Film Institute Director Vicky Westover, UA Media Arts
Producer-in-Residence
Patrick Roddy, ShortFest Director Timothy Gassen, and co-Director Mike Rom.