I love DivX! It has become my preferred format.
In fact, my current 3 step DivX/Veoh-related publishing flow for those that
care:

1) I export a hi-res DivX version directly from iMovie (QT -> expert
settings --> DivX --> high quality)

2) I upload to Veoh where the full-res DivX version is available via their
P2P system and player

 2 a) Veoh creates an ipod version and flash version

 2 b) Veoh uploads the file to youtube and myspace for me.

3) I upload a copy of the DivX file to stage6.com

I sit back and giggle while the world digests my brilliance.

-Halcyon
pinkbroadcasting.com