Ian's still around on Myspace.  I guess he got a little burned out on
videoblogging. I can't think why.
But he's still into making movies and posts them on Myspace.

www.myspace.com/slimnail

On 25 Feb 2007, at 10:17, Irina wrote:

yes i agree with kent, we only have about 125 episodes, i think
that's amazing!

On 2/24/07, Roxanne Darling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > Kent - I'm sure your well is plenty deep - after all, "plain old
life"
 > is such a source!
 >
 > Thanks Randy! I had discovered Ian several months ago, then lost
 > track. Looks like the original site is gone but I found the the feed
 > (and great show notes!) on mefeedia:
 > http://www.mefeedia.com/feeds/277/
 >
 > Back to sleeping,
 >
 > Rox
 >

 > On 2/24/07, RANDY MANN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<themaddmann%
40gmail.com>>
 > wrote:
 > >

 > > ever check out the 05 project. eian did that a while ago what ever
 > happend
 > > to him??
 > >
 > > On 2/24/07, Kent Nichols
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<digitalfilmmaker%40gmail.com>>
 > wrote:
 > > >
 > > > OMG 365 shows is huge. I don't think our well is that deep.
Congrats!

 > > > -K, askaninja.com
 > > >
 > > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com<videoblogging%
40yahoogroups.com><videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>,

http://geekentertainment.tv