This is a strange bug in the Yahoogroups that if you are reading
this list on the Yahoogroups site as messages grouped by topic
(threaded topics) and someone uses the same subject line as an old
conversation Yahoogroups thinks that it's a continuation of the old
convo and brings up all of these old messages. This particular
subject was used once before back in 2005 and it's kinda funny to
see these messages about Ryanne moving to NYC and to think all thats
happened since then ... Yeah it's a bug, but kind of a fun one.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com
www.billstreeter.net