> Anyhow... just remember that the time you, as a vlogger, are investing
> in creation, there are others who are also investing their time in
> watching.

This is a really good reminder.  I don't think my viewers expect high
regularity, but I am past-due for a post.  The next post slated for
release is going to be a nightmare of editing, and after doing three posts
in three days at the beginning of the month, I haven't made the next post
a priority.  We've been using the time to rethink certain parts of
production, do some website overhauls, and plan for a second vlog that
we're getting ready to launch.

You're right, though, that one should at least put up a little news/clip
show or something every once in a while as a keepalive.  We'll have to
think about doing that very soon.  Oddly enough, our subscriber count has
soared, almost to the point of doubling, during our current drought.

--
Rhett.
http://www.weatherlight.com/freetime