One problem I've noted is that I 'thought' I was submitting to the queue for
review when in fact my requests were not going through.

I took your suggestions and this morning made another request (my fourth)
and was directed to a page that hadn't appeared before, shown in screen
capture here:

*http://tinyurl.com/2qyn6e*

They date receipt of my request 3/2, so they did not receive my 3/1
requests.

Clearing the cache and cookies seemed to work on that level.

Let's see what happens now.

Jan