Thanks, Carter :D

A built in option to leave map images would be great, if you can find
an easy way to plug in the Google Maps API.  Just giving the links
has been fun.

Actually, maybe you don't even have to call the map image into the
frame.  I have dreamed (as I mentioned before) of a whole bunch of
different types of time-based icons & hotspots built into the player
- timeline based icons that appear at one side at specific times - an
icon that shows a map, another icon that opens an info page... a wide
selection of different icons that the author could choose from that
could represent all sorts of links/info - like the different icons in
Google Earth community posts that show whether a placemark is a
photo, video, blog entry, whatever.  Maybe these icons could be
something we can click and paste into the Time Post pane below the
player in Crowdabout.us - so that an author clicks on the icon he
wants, adds the URL and the viewer just sees a clickable icon as a
post/comment rather than all the longwinded text of the map URL like
I've done.  Rich, rich, rich!

I've been leaving you audio comments in return to yours, talking into
my laptop while my wife stares at me as if I'm mad.  Love audio
comments.  Wish I had a Macbook with built in iSight so I could stare
at the lens while I talk.

For anyone who feels mad talking into a lens as if you're talking to
a real person, I highly recommend http://www.zefrank.com today.  It's
genius.

Rupert
http://www.fatgirlinohio.org/