Steve Watkins wrote:
> Adobe Apollo stuff would be of particular interest to me if I was
> already versed in Flash and/or Flex development.

Sidenote: The Adobe Apollo project, due to enter preview release on
labs.adobe.com real soon now, is a way to bring either SWF or HTML/JS
work to the desktop... you browse to a site same as before, but it asks
you if you'd like to use that page for offline use, system tray,
doubleclickable, the works.

Doesn't require Flash or Flex skills... Ajax or even classic JS/webapp
stuff works as well.

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd