Yeah, lots of Windows Mobile devices out there now, hence the .wmv link.
And yeah our .mov's are totally iPoddy.

I loved Home Movies.  Very soothing for some reason, even with the quick
cuts.  I really wish my parents or grandparents had taped stuff back then.
I do have some VHS tapes from the early 80's of some of my t-ball games, and
one of me standing in front of the TV singing Rainbow Connection along with
Kermit.  I need to have my parents send me those before they decompose.

PS, if you stick a bit of javascript in your embed code, when someone clicks
in the box all the text is automatically selected.

Like this:

<input name="embed" type="text" value="some code that embeds a video"
onClick="this.focus(); this.select()" >

Just learnt that the other day and was momentarily impressed with it.

-Adam

--
Adam Quirk
Wreck & Salvage