Yeah, I kinda like people coming by the site as well, plus putting it
up on one site stuff would get lost in the shuffle I think...., a
group blog/vlog would be nice to cross post too maybe.....what about
creating an "video blogging week 2007" group and we can post
annoucnements there?  Just thinking out loud..

Heath
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com (almost nude in my last video)  ;)

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "ryanne hodson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> what if we have a group blogger blog
> and all upload to our blip accounts (or if you don't have one....we
make a
> group one)
> and we crosspost to the blog.
>
> make a feedburner feed for the blog
> and people can subscribe to that.
>
> only that breaks permalinks to your personal blog
> which is kinda blah....
>
> On 3/8/07, David King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   Although, I think technorati tagging has improved since last
year. At
> > least,
> > I know it was used successfully at a conference last fall
(Internet
> > Librarian 2006), which involved enough tagging of blogs, photos,
and such
> > that the tag made the top of technorati and flickr's most popular
lists.

> > So just the normal tagging might work fine.
> >
> > david
> >
> > On 08 Mar 2007 10:50:43 -0800, sull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<sulleleven%
40gmail.com>>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > could also use the blip upload api instead of sharing blip
account
> > > credentials.
> > > btw.
> > >

> > > On 3/8/07, sull <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <sulleleven%
40gmail.com><sulleleven%

participate.