I had to delete my Blogger blog and re-set it up, and it was fine.
But with my new Google login, not my old Blogger login.  That's
important.

And David, Blogger will accept the js if it comes cross-posted from
Blip - you don't need to copy & paste unless you want to.  Then if
you need to edit the text in your post, it will show the error when
you click Publish, but - as you say - you can tell it to ignore the
error by checking the box and reclicking Publish.

Rupert
http://www.fatgirlinohio.org
http://www.crowdabout.us/fatgirlinohio/myshow/