Yeah, realised my error as soon as I'd clicked send.
"the wood-paneled, jesus adorned, freezer of a basement."
this adds something beautiful and indefinable to the Valdezatron
experience.
when i first saw your mashups, i imagined they were made in some kind
of openplan converted warehouse production company, stacked with
aluminum-framed macs and twentysomethings in tight tops bringing you
coffee and sushi.  but something didn't seem quite right about that.
now i know why.
and now i want to see where EVERYBODY makes their videos.
I just rewatched that new year film you did, with this in mind.  it's
an even darker experience.  if i were a religious man, i'd pray for
you.  keep it up.

On 8 Mar 2007, at 04:42, valdezatron wrote:
Si Senor. FCP in the wood-paneled, jesus adorned, freezer of a basement.
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Quirk, Wreck & Salvage"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > He uses FCP, I'm pretty sure. But you'd have to ask Sr. Aaron
Valdez, as he