Steve

Glad to know it was not a virus especially because you guys were nice
enough to take a look.

>  I prefer something like Grisoft's
> AVG. And Spybot s&d is a good free program for clearing out
> spyware/adware etc (but not viruses).

I agree on slowing down the system. That and turning it on and off
when I use one of my programs, it's always been "better safe then
sorry". And the updates ... I have until recently been exclusive Mac
and Norton stopped providing support. Next stop is at Grisoft's AVG
website.

> But like I said I dont think
> you've actually got an infection thats causing this problem, I think
> its a problem with that site.

Appreciate your trust and taking a look at the problem. I'll write the
owner of Scriptologist to warn him if his not already aware.

Thanks again
Dave