Yeah.  I'm pretty much a pacifist - but let's be honest: which of us,
standing on a mountaintop, hasn't secretly pretended to be
Christopher Lambert in Highlander, spinning round and round, wielding
a massive 2000 year old japanese longsword and trying to cut off Sean
Connery's head?

Rupert
http://www.fatgirlinohio.org
http://www.crowdabout.us/fatgirlinohio/myshow/