Oh great the concept of community = $$$ has now reached the lowest
levels of our amazing system.

Now how many years will it take for them to realise that real
communities are unlikely to come together around websites with names
like heavywebtraffic. Well I suppose communities of ripped-off
desperate naive people could form around such things.

Hmm if communities are the new buzzword gateway to instant millions,
they need some new jargon, what will replace SEO? Maybe COE,
community-oriented exploitation?

Steve Elbows