On Mar 12, 2007, at 11:01 PM, sull wrote:

> i cant seem to login to spinxpress and request new passwd isnt sending
> me
>  anything.

hi sull.  if you tell me your SpinXpress registration email off-list, i
will look into this and see what happened.

>  i cant see where to register a new username either.

you can register as many usernames as you like on the download page
(just ignore the download prompt after filling out the registration if
you already have the software or just want to work off the website).

http://spinxpress.com/download

--

http://SpinXpress.com/Markus_Sandy
http://Ourmedia.org/Markus_Sandy