You're missing the point, Jen.  Trying to work out how to get those who
*aren't* technically (yet) inclined to get their videos to us for
Videoblogging Week...You know, the ones who only know how to shoot video,
but don't yet know how to get the footage captured (not to mentioned
uploaded to something like SpinXpress).

H.