Someone write up the answer...and we can put it on the group's wiki.
Its a good question.

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: "Zachary Braiker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:40:04
To:videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Newbie YouTube capture question

I know this must have been asked many times before, but what's the EASIEST
 and free way to capture YouTube video and put it into a power point.

 Thanks guys--i appreciate the advice.

 On 15 Mar 2007 10:55:51 -0700, Mike Hudack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]:
<mailto:mike%40blip.tv> > wrote:

 > I'll never forget that train ride, Randy :)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: