The contest looks fun, Irina.  alas, It kinda depresses me that the
publishing instructions are beyond my technical prowess.
Yet another thing about sxsw that makes me feel behind the tech curve. :(
I'm sure I can figure you out by the deadline.

Your interviews are a hoot, though! Sorry I never got back to your booth.
-h