So Twitter was the big winner at sxsw but has anyone used it for things other
than party and bar hopping?

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Robert Scoble" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 15 Mar 2007 18:29:10
To:<videoblogging@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [videoblogging] Re: New words for the vlogging world??

Hey, I thought we had an agreement: what happens at SXSW stays at SXSW! :-)

 I did have a chicken when I was a kid (in first grade we hatched her). She
 pecked me on the lip. I named him "Pecker." True story. I bought her chicken
 feed from a place (Cali Bro's grainery in Cupertino) that now is Symantec's
 headquarters.

 Little known useless facts about me. It's almost like reading Twitter! :-)

 Robert

 _____