Zachary, I don't know what computer you are on.  I have a complicated
description on how to do this with a PC on my Mac but don't have the
URL.  I'll send it to you in a video email.
I personally use Snapz ProX which costs some money but enables you to
capture anything, video or still photo, that appears on your computer
screen.
I use it all the time because I like to capture JPop Music Videos and
then burn them to DVDs (after downloading them into my camera from
iMovie).
However, the videos on YouTube are not the best quality because they
use flash.  I get much better captures from videos on Veoh.
Randolfe (Randy) Wicker
Hoboken, NJ

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Zachary Braiker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I know this must have been asked many times before, but what's the
EASIEST
> and free way to capture YouTube video and put it into a power point.
>
> Thanks guys--i appreciate the advice.
>
> On 15 Mar 2007 10:55:51 -0700, Mike Hudack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   I'll never forget that train ride, Randy :)

40yahoogroups.com>
40yahoogroups.com>]
> > On Behalf Of RANDY MANN
> > Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 5:32 AM
> > To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging%
40yahoogroups.com>
> > Subject: Re: [videoblogging] congrats to blip - one to watch
> >
> > ive been watching them for years now ever since that fate full
train
> > ride
> >
> > On 14 Mar 2007 17:09:58 -0700, Jen Simmons
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]<jensimmons%40gmail.com>>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Congrats to everyone at blip.tv for being named one of the 100
IP