I'll be there as well.  I was invited by Eric from Gardenfork.tv to talk
about video podcasting.. I don't think either of us have a plan for the
session, so it will just serve whoever comes.
http://office.wreckandsalvage.com/?p=31

Personally I'm just looking forward to hanging out with other
"VIDEOBLOGGERS" AND "VIDEOBOGGEERS". etc.

I don't have any idea what any of this is about.  But I bet I'll end up
drunk.

--
Adam Quirk
Wreck & Salvage