Social gathering, no powerpoints.

Wifi + BBQ + Rooftop

--
Adam Quirk
Wreck & Salvage
551.208.4644
Brooklyn, NY
http://wreckandsalvage.com

Let's post them all to a place on the wiki... not in each other's e-mail
boxes.  :)

http://www.nextny.org/wiki/show/brooklyn

Go Brooklyn!!

On 3/8/07, Gregory Galant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

At our last event a lot of people mentioned Brooklyn is budding to be

new Silicon Alley/startup central. What do you all think of doing an

event (either an official NextNY event or a semi-unofficial gathering)

in Brooklyn to see who's doing good stuff here?

If you're interested, please post all the Brooklyn startups you know

of so we can be sure to invite them. Also we'd have to decide what

part of Brooklyn to aim for. My vote's for DUMBO

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DUMBO,_Brooklyn) because our office is

there and it's closest to Manhattan (where I live), but I'd venture

deeper into the depths of Brooklyn if necessary.

-- Greg

Gregory Galant

CEO, RadioTail, LLC  www.radiotail.com

Host, Venture Voice  www.venturevoice.com