I agree. The Twitter site design is horrible. With it's popularity
though, it kinda maybe sorta says that site design might not be as
important as has always been preached.

I am kinda feeling like it is the biggest IRC channel ever. Everyone
in the same channel watching everyone and able to interact with anyone.

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Richard (Show) Hall"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> thanks Robert ... I figured that out right after writing ... the
search box
> is way too difficult to find and not included in the faq under how
to add
> people already in twitter ... bad design, in my humble opinion
>
> ... Richard (no user error) Hall
>
> On 17 Mar 2007 11:54:29 -0700, Robert Scoble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >   You can search for them, if you know their names. Or you can
just visit
> > someone with lots of Twitter profiles and add those. Mine is at
> > http://www.twitter.com/scobleizer
> >
> > Robert
> >
> > _____
> >
> > From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
<videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>[mailto: