Hi everyone,

Some of you may have heard that my wife Susanne and I
have been putting together a new video blog about all
the things we're learning as first-time parents. We're
now ready to show off some of the first pilot videos.
The vlog is called Dirty Diaper Diaries, and Susanne
has produced three videos so far.

http://www.dirtydiaperdiaries.com

The production values still need improvement, and
we're planning to buy some new equipment to help out
on that front, particularly regarding the audio. So
for now, we're interested in getting feedback on the
overall premise and the topics. Along with an intro
video, we've got pieces on how to pack a diaperbag and
how to breastfeed in public. Soon we'll have videos
about air travel with infants, baby-proofing your
home, and other topics; I may also do a video for new
dads about how to change a diaper. Looking forward to
that one. :-/

We're also hoping to set up a video comments system,
so people can reply with video clips as well as text.
We've already played around with vlip, flikzor,
magnify.net and a few other tools that provide video
comments. If anyone has suggestions of other tools for
doing this, please let me know.

thanks,
andy

Andy Carvin