I use the SnapzProX program to capture music videos from the Internet.
 Then I export them (through iMovie) to my mini-DV camera and then
burn DVD's of the musice videos I think are worth saving.

Initially, I captured videos at the "recommended" 8HZ and 15 frames
per second rate.

Now I have been using 16HZ and the 30 frames per secdond rate which is
the best quality of capture. It seems to make everything better.

There seems to be a huge difference in quality and sound but not
always.  Some videos on the Internet (especially from YouTube) are
very low quality.

I'd like to hear form others who use SnapaZ Pro to capture music
videos.  I am also wondering how Veoh's "Veoh Client" software which
enables you to download the "highest quality" video might be used to
get better video in this manner.

Randolfe (Randy) Wicker
Hoboken, NJ.
201-656-3280