Hi again
> Are you connected with them?
Yep I am.

>I love a bit of friendly spamming from people announcing useful
>services, as long as they're genuinely seeking feedback and
>interaction.

Nice to hear that, cause that's exactly what we're looking for. We can
achieve our goal only in respecting and implementing the users
thoughts an wishes.

>What do you think a Clipser Dollar TM will be worth when Clipser is
>bought?

Well. Honest answer: We don't know exactly. It all depends on how
successfull Clipser will be and how much traffic the community
produces. If I look at some clips elsewhere in the internet with more
than 50k,100k,500k,... views, the 1,8k Clipser Dollars you mentioned
are not really much.

>Are there any cool social aspects to the site that compensate for the
>spiritual pain and loneliness of not becoming very rich?

There are all the cool aspects you also find on other clip sharing
platforms. But we got the special ClipserDollar bonus - which offers
all the VBloggers at least a chance to get a piece of the still
growing clipmarket-cake.

>Do you think people will actually believe that they'll get any real
>money out of it in the end (most VCs don't even believe this, in my
>experience!) - and if they don't, what's in it for them?

Yep I do.

> I get a "file not found" error from my browser(IE and also Firefox)
> when I enter clipser.com.  Any suggestions as to what I am doing
> wrong or is site down already?  Thanks, Ed.

Try http://www.clipser.com
There was no Downtime.

regards, amu