Got word last night from Mr. Erik Nelson that eBay has reinstated us, so...

http://wreckandsalvage.com/auction

Thanks everyone for your support.  Especially SpinXpress, Schlomo,
Rocketboom, Jan McLaughlin, TV Tonic, Randy Mann, and everyone who bid on
our first auction.  It means a whole hell of a lot to us.

Hope everyone did plenty of egg-balancing yesterday.

--
Adam Quirk
Wreck & Salvage