It never occurred to me until I read your survivor story that maybe I
was sick because my brain was rejecting reality.  I always assumed
that it was a delayed rejection of the relentless fast-forwarded MTV,
which only kicked in once it stopped.  But actually, maybe you're
right - I'd become conditioned to hell, and suddenly seeing all the
real people on Oxford Street at rush hour was like stepping onto the
dock after a month at sea.  That's *more* depressing.

But maybe not as depressing as the idea of all those ads being tested
so much.

Long live Tivo indeed, but I dread to think what subliminal horror
they will unleash upon us when we all stop watching regular commercials.

Rupert
http://www.fatgirlinohio.org
http://www.crowdabout.us/fatgirlinohio/myshow/