I doubt you will be able to download it and view it on your Ipod,
Zen, etc.  So for me, what's the point?  but then again I do like
watching AOL's In2TV when I am in the Bat room doing stuff...so....be
interesting to see and until you have "all" the players not just a
couple, I think it's doomed to fail....

Heath
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com

not to metion, searchability, etc....

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Sinton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Agreed! In fact, we (meaning Mefeedia) see a LOT of our traffic
> coming from non-U.S. I am not sure exactly what this means -
> meaning, is there more demand for videoblog content
internationally,