Tech issues can be emailed directly to those who run clipser or any other
service.
This group tolerates plenty of open discussion but it is not the universal
all-inclusive video service technical support group. So that is discouraged.
It happens and thats ok.  But my message was intended to discourage the back
and forth tech related issues of that site.

Feel free to discuss the concept of 'redeeming virtual dollars earned if
viral video clip sharing site gets bought out'.  As little as that has to do
with videoblogging.... I know it bleeds in.

Sull