Yeah that Becky Queen Of Carpets thing is a St. Louis TV legend.
She's been doing those things for years apparently. She used to be
really overweight, and she used to have another woman doing those
commercials with her, Wanda I think. It was kinda before my time,
I've only lived here for 6 years or so.

But yeah I was kind of surprised at how well it came out. I kinda
gave the guy an earfull about the disruptive tech angle so maybe
that gave them a nudge in the right direction.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com
www.billstreeter.net