So that new link will do the trick. You can download files and view group
messages from the site without a SpinXpress account or software. If you get
an account, install the software and request membership in the group you can
upload files, post messages and edit the wiki all from the website. And with
the software you can auto download files, help to host the group, publish
files to the archive and blip.tv, create your own groups, etc.
</spinxpress ad>

- Verdi

http://michaelverdi.com
http://spinxpress.com