snap!  no... werd.  mmmm, TrueThat!.  yeeaw.

elitism is a self-induced illusionary defense mechanism.

this group... it is what it is (whatever that means since its shifts
throughout the year.)
i'm glad its here.
but i long for something more intimate.
i recently tried something.  so far its failing as expected.
but one night i just tossed up a new group and called it ambiguously...
ForThoseOfUs <http://forthoseof.us>.
wtf is it?  not sure.  likely nothing at all.

sull