Yes.  No sport at all.  Take any show with any topic and put
attractive women/girls in it, and you'll have guys that watch the show
just to see the girls. :)  NO interest whatsoever in what the topic is
or what she said.  They could probably tell you more about what she
was (or wasn't) wearing than what the episode was about. :D

Still, assuming you're correct that women aren't taking advantage of
this, they really should be.  Porno chicks have relatively short-lived
careers because they can't maintain their body-types for more than a
few years.  They should be able to parlay their industry experience
into production or managerial positions instead of hitting the
has-been strip club circuit.

It's a very interesting (and hard) question... I think it deserves
investigation.

--
Bill C.
http://ReelSolid.TV

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jan McLaughlin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And as Raymond says, do not let us forget [to ask] the [hard] questions.
>
> This is a difficult one for sure.
>
> It is stooping to use boobs; shooting fish in a barrel. Not much
sport in
> it. That's my biggest problem with it.
>
> Why calculate the lowest common denominator when the high
denominator is so