Hi David,

Thanks for the question. On tagging, we look at several places in the
feed:
<media:keywords>
<itunes:keywords>
<category>
and reltag (Devlon would have to answer the specifics there).

For example, in your RSS feed, I found this:
<media:keywords>davidleeking,experienceplanning,videoblogging</media:keywords>
<itunes:keywords>davidleeking,experienceplanning,videoblogging</itunes:keywords>

So the easiest way to remove the "experienceplanning" tag is to remove
the keyword.

In the near future, we are planning a "feed claiming" feature that
will allow you to manipulate your feed(s) directly in Mefeedia.

Thanks,
-Frank

Frank Sinton
CEO, Mefeedia