Blip is great if you have one show, but I have multiple shows and Blip just
wasn't cutting it due to this. I had to create multiple blip accounts so I
decided just to host it on my own site using DreamHost.

If you don't want to host it on DreamHost then Blip rocks!

--
-Jonathan Bloom
http://thenameiwantedwastaken.com