But life with no governance will lead to chaos.  It's been proven by
history time and time again.  But now we are speaking in complete
generalities, you can say, "Those that govern will use those that
hate as a reason for all to give up more of their freedom." and I
could say "it's because we have those who hate, who would kill, who
have no regrard for humanity, it's because of them that we need to be
goverened"

Both statements can be true, based on context and application.  The
world is not perfect, far from it.  Does it mean we should give up
and no longer try?  I don't believe that, but honestly I look around
and sometimes I wonder if we will still be here in a hundred years,
or even fifty.

How many cultures have been lost through time because of hate or fear
or mother nature or God if you prefer.  We continue to unearth proof
that many of our "advancements" especially in science and math were
discovered 1,000 of years ago.  History, cultures, people all gone
and their civilizations gone with them.  Did goverance destroy them
or hate?  Or both?  We may never know.  But this I do know, very few
absolutes exsist in this world and there has to be a balance.  What
that is, I hope we live to find out.

Heath
http://batmangeek.com

<inthecity@>