Aha, interesting, I hadnt noticed the permalink issue.

Their publishers page still says "We build a page for each producer's
show, complete with your show name, a link to your original website,
links to your RSS feed (for an audience to subscribe), and links to
the original media." so hopefully this is just some oversight when
they redesigned their site - was it working as advertised in the past?

Hmm I said I wouldnt still be ranting about network2 in 6 months, but
that was based on no new violations of creators rights. Still, I feel
more than a little awkward being in this territory again.

I had hoped that the strong networking by network2's Chris Brogan, the
participation of some vloggers in that VON and other meetups, and the
participation by some members of this community in the network2
competition, meant there were exceedingly strong channels of
communication between creators and network2, and that therefore this
sort of thing was unlikely to happen.

What do people think about them now including easily cut&pasteable
page for the show, and also their embedded player, which I havent
tried yet but suspect will be another feature designed to drive
traffic to their site and not to the content creators.

Cheers

Steve Elbows