Very cool!

Here are some "final" tallies. Interesting enough, more videos have
kept coming in - some people are doing Day 8, 9, 10, etc.... I guess
maybe they thought it was "Videoblogging Fortnight"? We now have over
1000 videos!

Tally on Mefeedia: 784 videos.

(shameless self-promotion here - but thought you might be interested)
We did find track Mefeedia versus others and found, as of the end of
VBW (these numbers are different now), we found the following number
of videos when searching for "videobloggingweek2007":

• Mefeedia found: 784 videos
• Technorati Blog Search found 481 blog posts
• Google Blog Search found 321 blog entries
• Google Video found 204 videos
• Yahoo Video found 152 videos
• MSN Video found 96 videos
• AOL Video found 96 videos

I really enjoyed watching a large number of the videos for the week -
it was awesome, can't wait until next year!

Thanks,
-Frank

Frank Sinton
CEO, Mefeedia