Well done network2, it looks like they have put permalinks on their
site. There is also a message about Copyright, which so far seems to
say 'contact show creator' but I am guessing maybe it will read &
display the cc info from peoples feeds one day.

So thanks to whoever listened and sorted that stuff, and to Steve
Garfield for contacting them about it.

A new question I have about network2 is why is every video appearing
to be in 16:9 aspect ratio when I go to the site? If its a deliberate
decision to do that, even when a lot of the videos are intended to be
4:3, its a very strange decision!

Cheers

Steve Elbows